Welcome to Mistral Network
For the full Mistral experience, login or register an account!

The Mistral Network 1.18 Update
Started by Naird

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted an update on here, so here's a little something regarding 1.18!

As you probably know, Mojang are releasing the update on Tuesday 30th November, and as usual, we won't be updating the network instantly. This is down to a few reasons:

• Mojang normally release a few stability updates (1.18.1, 1.18.2 etc), so we'll wait until those are out before we work on the update
  • Due to Mojang updating Java to Java 17 in 1.18, we'll have to update our server software to support this
  • We also need to wait for Purpur (the software we use to run Mistral) to update to 1.18, as well as all the plugins we use
  • We want to add more content to Mistral Network, so we'll use the time before we're on 1.18 to work on this.

However, from Tuesday (hopefully), you'll be able to connect to Mistral Network using the latest update thanks to the plugin ViaVersion, which will allow you to play on the 1.17.1 server.

We also want to know what you want to see on Mistral Network, if you have any suggestions, post them in the suggestions section of the website, or post them as a reply to this post.

Finally, I will be livestreaming working on the update over on my Twitch channel so you can send any feedback and ideas in the chat during the streams, as well as getting to see a little behind-the-scenes process for Mistral!

We're excited to see how 1.18 changes Mistral Network and look forward to welcoming you with the latest update again!

The Mistral Network Team

• x3

i would like if we didnt end up sticking to mcmmo, sure it was a fun 1 season thing but if it continues on throughout the future, this server would just become the same as every other minecraft server out there and lose its personal charm and unique'ness 

• x4

Reasons why noshii:

1. noshii
  2. Slime
  3. noshi
  4. thank you for comin
  5. coming to my presentaiuon on the sub
  6. subject at matter on why n
  7. noshii reasons why noshii
  8. thank you very much

hello its me dan, i dont like mcmmo and think its bad, also remove towny because its shit, nerf anvilania too, like give them nausea 30 if they walk more than 3 blocks

• x1
  • x1

its me dan

I AGREE WITH NOSHII. also jobs are stinky because it basically prints money for just playing the game.

It's NOT A 'Faze'!!!!

"In a haze, a stormy haze
I'll be round
I'll be loving you always, always
Here I am and I'll take my time
Here I am and I'll wait in line always
Alway"

Rawr xD Means 'I Love You' In Dinosaur! :p